The Model-T Pro Electric Scooter
Sale price Price £495.00
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
- The Model-T Pro has been carefully designed with the commute in mind.
- We’ve constructed a robust yet compact (17kg), foldable frame, forged out of aircraft grade aluminium and performance-grade components.
- Easy-battery swapping means you can finally charge the battery inside the office without lugging the whole scooter indoors.
- Travel for 35-45 per charge (3 hour charge time) with our Removable Batteries made with Panasonic Li-ion cells.
- Reach speeds of 25km/hour in under 8 seconds with performance-grade 700W (capped at 350W) brushless hub motor.
- Recycle surplus energy back into the battery and use it later with the regenerative braking system.
- Easy 1-second folding mechanism means the Model-T Pro is easy to store on public transport, in the car, at home or in the office.
- Ultra-bright front and rear facing headlights allow to you see, and be seen, when riding at night.
- 1 x Model-T Pro Electric Scooter
- 1 x 10.4Ah Panasonic Removable Battery
- 1 x Accessories Box (For maintenance)
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Product Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
The Model-T Pro has a waterproof IP54 rating and will not be damaged by rain or water splashes. You can take it out in off road, muddy conditions and still expect a strong performance. However do be careful as flat surfaces can be slippery during the rain, and avoid large bodies of water where the scooter may become submerged.
The Model-T Pro can comfortably take riders up to 120kg. Riders heavier than this will still enjoy the ride, but may experience reduced range on a single charge. We advise riders any heavier than 150kg not to ride the Model-T, as this may compromise their safety.
It's simple. You just turn off the scooter, open the hatch and slide the battery out. You can then replace the battery with another one, or charge it for use later. There is also a function to charge the battery directly without removing it from the scooter.
Due to rules related to lithium ion batteries, some airlines do not permit electric scooters on board. Please check with your airline before flying to understand their policies before taking your scooter onto a flight.
This is definitely an essential addition to your scooter gear. I carry mine with me everywhere I go, in a backpack (it's really light) - just in case I need to 'go the extra mile' :-) Seriously - this is perfect if, like me, you need to commute and require the extra mileage. If I forget to charge-up my main battery in the office, no problem - I have this one ready to attach and go!
Purchased this as my first electric scooter mainly to get me to work on the days I don’t cycle. Very simple to put together, battery charge is good and surprisingly quick. Very solid and smooth ride and fantastic fun. The team at Elka are very supportive and customer service was excellent especially when product was delayed due to Covid. Would definitely recommend.
Great Purchase, Great Looks, Great Performance I would Recommend Highly.
Works very well and I love having a scooter!