Model-T Electric Scooter
- The Model-T has been carefully designed with the commute in mind.
- We’ve constructed a light-weight (12kg), foldable frame, forged out of aircraft grade aluminium and performance-grade components.
- Easy-battery swapping means you can finally charge the battery inside the office without lugging the whole scooter indoors.
- Travel for 15-20km per charge (3 hour charge time) with our Removable Batteries made with Panasonic Li-ion cells.
- Reach speeds of 25km/hour in under 8 seconds with performance-grade 700W (capped at 350W) brushless hub motor.
- Recycle surplus energy back into the battery and use it later with the regenerative braking system.
- Easy 1-second folding mechanism means the Model-T is easy to store on public transport, in the car, at home or in the office.
- Ultra-bright front and rear facing headlights allow to you see, and be seen, when riding at night.
- 1 x Model-T Electric Scooter
- 1 x 6.4Ah Panasonic Removable Battery
- 1 x Accessories Box (For maintenance)
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Product Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
The Model-T has a waterproof IP54 rating and will not be damaged by rain or water splashes. You can take it out in off road, muddy conditions and still expect a strong performance. However do be careful as flat surfaces can be slippery during the rain, and avoid large bodies of water where the scooter may become submerged.
The Model-T can comfortably take riders up to 120kg. Riders heavier than this will still enjoy the ride, but may experience reduced range on a single charge. We advise riders any heavier than 150kg not to ride the Model-T, as this may compromise their safety.
The Model-T is available for demonstrations at our partner in Hammersmith, London. Get in touch with us at email@example.com, or with them on 020 3249 0008 if you'd like to book a free 30 minute demo.
**NOTE** All Model-T Pre-Orders will be delivered by February 28th 2020.
We offer next day tracked delivery to all UK addresses with DHL Express. If you order before 2pm, your scooter will be dispatched on the same day and you'll receive it on the next working day. If you order after 2pm, your scooter will be dispatched the following working day and you'll receive it the day after.
It's simple. You just turn off the scooter, open the hatch and slide the battery out. You can then replace the battery with another one, or charge it for use later. There is also a function to charge the battery directly without removing it from the scooter.
Due to rules related to lithium ion batteries, some airlines do not permit electric scooters on board. Please check with your airline before flying to understand their policies before taking your scooter onto a flight.
This is my first electric scooter and I love it! Well made and surprisingly fast I've had 19mph out of it. Abi has been fantastic before during and after I brought the scooter
Battery is poor
Battery suggests either 3 hours or 25km usage. The battery lasts approx 4 miles for me. Yes, I’m on the sport setting and yes I weigh 95kg but to be so far away form what is advertised is false advertising. Had I known this before purchasing the scooter, I would not have bought it.
Model T is impressive, well designed and very powerful. Elka team really helpful when needed.
Hi Alex, thanks for the review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your Model-T. Let us know if you need anything :)
The Best Scooter and Elka based in the U.K
The staff at this UK based company have been so helpful, answering any questions I had both before purchasing and after. The delivery was fast and I got a 2nd battery, and a pump thrown in. The scooter was 95% assembled and took just 2 minutes to finish off. After charging the battery I was off, turning the speed up to full, this thing really flies and you soon notice the advantage of the 700w motor. In weight 14 stone and the Elka accelerates up hill!! The 2nd battery is useful, although the main advantage of a removable battery is as technology moves on with batteries it's easy to swap out. I love everything about this scooter, perhaps the only improvement would be 2 wheel drive but at this price the Elka is the bargain of the century. Thank you all at Elka especially Abi and Luke.
Boyd, we are very grateful for your kind words! Let us know if you need anything.
Just bought your latest model and I…
Just bought your latest model and I must say I love how smooth the ride is and perfect for me which I was not sure it would as I am slightly elder than most! lol Thanks and will buy again for sure :)
It is our pleasure, Jacqueline! Welcome to the Rider community :)